Leaving Cert Calculated Grades will be available on Monday September 7th. These will only be available online and NOT from the school. You MUST access them online using the same website where you entered your levels and subjects in June. Students will need their examination number, PPS number and account password. You can reset your password on the site if you have forgotten it.
If you can’t access the site, you can ring Ms Ni Chrualaoich on 0892232005 for any form of help and advice relating to Calculated grades. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
The main points to note are:
- Available from 9am on 7th September 2020 at the Student Portal on education.ie https://lc2020.education.gov.ie/
- These grades are OFFERINGS from the Department who are attempting to keep everything as ‘on schedule’ as possible during the global pandemic
- Calculated grades can be used to allow you to progress to any pathway, just like any given year
- Teachers may have given different grades than what is finally offered to students. Additional information will be available on student portal from Monday 14th
- If students are not happy with grades, there are several options/choices they can make.
- The school cannot enter into any form of discussion around the calculated grades process including why students were awarded their grade
- If students choose to sit one or more of the later examinations, the highest grade of the two examinations will be included in your points
- These grades are provided in time for students who have applied through the CAO and the UK’s UCAS for college entry for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- We do not know on the day of results what the points will be for certain courses